This can also be downloaded (PDF).
This site is quite unique in this area in allowing dogs. It is in all our interests for every dog owner to adhere to these rules, both holiday guests and chalet owners alike. It is a privilege to be able to bring our dogs here on holiday but if their owners disregard the rules, then permission to allow dogs may be withdrawn at any time by the site owners.
- Dog owners are fully responsible for the behaviour of their dogs and any damage caused.
- Only those dogs booked and paid for are allowed on the site.
- Dogs must be kept off all furniture including beds.
- Any fouling in the chalet must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and reported to the chalet owners.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the chalet.
- Dogs should be on a short lead at all times on site, outside the chalet.
- All fouling on the site is to be collected and disposed of by the dog owner. Bags should be disposed of properly, not left around the site.
- There are no dog walks on the site. The coastal path is just a few yards from your chalet, as is the green alongside the sailing club, as well as the beach.
- Please be careful close to the cliff edge, it can be very dangerous.